One of our hubbies decided to make the most of a day off and take Sweet Melissa’s advice and invest in an air fryer. The result — yum — and a dinner that EVERYONE — kids included — loved! Here's what he did and his own special recipe...
- 8 ounces panko
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper
- SECRET INGREDIENT - Bisquick in a bowl (1 cup)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 pounds of chicken breasts sliced into tenders
1. Mix the panko and olive oil. Mix in salt and pepper (not the band :)
2. In a separate bowl beat eggs.
3. Place Bisquick in another bowl.
4. Dip chicken into Bisquick.
5. Then dip into egg mixture.
6. Follow by dipping into panko combo. Check out sous-chef below...
7. Set chicken aside.
8. Turn fryer on and set to 320 degrees for 14 minutes.
9. Open fryer drawer and put in as many tenders as you can fit.
RELAX WHILE COOKING -- watch Yankee game.
10. Flip after 14 minutes (multi-task and call parents) and cook for another 14 minutes.
11. Take out and repeat until all chicken is done.
Get your air fryer here.
We highly recommend!
**The Pickup Line participates in the Amazon Associate Program, which means we receive a small advertising fee for any items purchased through our site.