SO yummy and sooooo easy. Try this delicious side that we made to convert Sweet Melissa and make her an Instant Pot lover. If you haven't jumped on the Instant Pot bandwagon, you will after this!
- 1 cup water
- 1 12 ounce bag of broccoli
- Insert the steamer basket into the Instant Pot. If you don't have a steamer basket (which we don't) use the trivet that comes with the pot. Add the broccoli and water.
- Set Instant Pot to Pressure Cook (low) for zero minutes (which means as soon as it heats and hits the pressure point and beeps, it's ready). As soon as it beeps, use the quick pressure release to release all of the steam manually.
- 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Add melted butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt to a bowl and whisk well
- Pour the lemon butter sauce over the broccoli and toss to fully cover all of the florets
*This makes A LOT of sauce. If you don't want too much sauce, either cut the recipe portions in half OR save the rest and put over chicken or fish.